Friday, August 24, 2012

Satan is a destroyer

Sigh... As I sit here and write this....astonished at 3:00 am, I am feeling so many things, none of which are good or pleasant. Just got a phone call from my husband that he is leaving Greenville after putting in a 17 plus hour day and still has a two-hour drive back. My stomach aches at this. It is kind of like that feeling you got as a child, it began when you did something wrong....chest starts pounding and then swells into a blob that keeps expanding,sinking into your stomach and settling with a silent thud, so heavy you are certain the entire world can see the chains around your neck and crushing you all the way to the floor. Lord, please pick me back up again.

I know that he can't go on like this, what human could? In a company that just won't listen but a job that is so needed. I know that once before he had asked to come in late when he worked like this only to hear "We don't do flex time." That's odd, you did "flex time" when he was hired. You could have promised the entire world just to get a spot filled...

Our family needs so desperately for something good to happen. Getting pounded back to back with one bad event after another is just too much. I am crying out and praying fervently to our Father in heaven to please make a change somehow, to please secure Joshua's job, continue our home building process, and please do not let us lose this house. Lord, you know how badly our family needs this. Please do not let the enemy gain one smile from this.

I hope this lump in my throat settles soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

All the little broken pieces

 I've been in pieces for so long God, aren't you ready to me back together? Isn't it time to put them back together again? I l...