Sunday, August 5, 2012

A special day for Naava

Reflecting today on a lot of things after Naava's dedication. She looked so beautiful in her little white dress, pearls, and white flower in her hair.  Her little baby toes played peek-a-boo out from under the edge of that little satin dress. Her little cross dangles from her wrist, a symbol of what we hope to show her throughout her life. Naava is so very precious to us and we can only pray that we will be good examples of God's love.  It is difficult to draw a line between life happening ( chores, business etc) and our babies lives happening. I forget too often how quickly our time together passes, they grow, and they change. My number one concern is making a positive impact and creating lasting memories with them. My heart overflows when their precious smiles light up from the simplest things. If I as a mommy can make them smile by just playing, singing, and dancing-why not? If that is all it takes to keep that bond with my babies, why shouldn't I do it all the time? It is such a blessing that God chose me to be their mommy. Now, Lord, just help me slow down please. Be my Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

All the little broken pieces

 I've been in pieces for so long God, aren't you ready to me back together? Isn't it time to put them back together again? I l...