What a week in this life! I have to say that I got the biggest scare I have had, maybe ever today. I had to take Naava to the pediatrician because she has been sick for a week and had a headache yesterday, just really not herself. Those words the doctor said, in slow motion were "I think we need to schedule a CT scan to make sure there are no neurological concerns, this will require sedation." A giant lump came out of nowhere and settled in my throat with a thud and just stayed there for a while. This terrifies me. This is real, like with sedation, and fasting. I am not handling this well.This is my 20-month old baby girl!
Oh Father in Heaven, give me the strength and courage to really trust You! I am just one person and some days I feel like you have given me far more than I can ever make it through. Help me remember to live in the joy of now and not the fear of what may or may not come. I know in my mind that the fear and worry are usually the worst part. Things are rarely ever as awful as we make them in our imagination.
As I hold my precious little girl, I am just going squeeze her a little tighter than usual, love her even more, and smile at her every chance I can. I can do this. I know that You have this! I know she is going to be dancing and singing again real soon.
http://www.kandicemarie.com
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.