Monday, January 6, 2014

Everything Changes

I must admit she is so beautiful.

The light of my life








As I look back over the last year, I see how the two that I adore have grown...and changed. Wasn't it just last month that I placed them in their infant carrier, tiny and helpless? A smile works it's way across my face, those times are richly missed. But these times are good too. Both children make me laugh. There is joy. And love. Lot's of love. 

I pray for the Father's grace in helping me welcome the changes to come. He knows I do not handle that sort of thing well but I trust Him. He knows my heart and I believe He will lead me patiently, and gently through it all, and whisper encouragement along the way.

We are off to a solid start this year. Isaiah and Naava went to preschool today and I think they had a good day. We tried to go outside and slide a bit but it was 30 degrees!  There were a few frozen photos captured before we ran back inside for warmth.

http://www.kandicemarie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

All the little broken pieces

 I've been in pieces for so long God, aren't you ready to me back together? Isn't it time to put them back together again? I l...