I use these cuties (ok, close) and they are perfect! I did a shoot a week or so ago and there were these amazing little red cocoa mason jar mugs (also very similar, these red cocoa chalk board mugs.) The closest thing I could find to them this side of heaven are on Amazon. They are a MUST have for your little elves. We enjoy doing cocoa and Christmas three decorating by the fire as we sing along to Christmas music and really get into the spirit. If you are looking for fun kid-activities, these are for you.
Another thing I am super stoked about are our handmade Christmas stockings! Every family needs a set. They look so festive and they all go together. You could always splurge and order a different one for each family member OR just have the names added like I did. We are planning to begin a new tradition with our kids where everyone adds a small gift or notes and treats to each family member's stocking! This is a perfect activity to add to your Advent calendar.
I will definitely have some more goodies to let you know about next week in addition to some photos of my take on a sweet treat candy-land Christmas tree. Happy Thanksgiving everyone and Happy Black Friday shopping! You know I am going out!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.