Saturday, June 20, 2015
My favorite moments
I think I am consciously aware that I am unable to really live in the moment. I pray and try my hardest to absorb every second but it still feels like I am not quite present enough. I wonder that if some day I am going to deeply regret the very thing that is beyond my control or if I will embrace the photographs of those that are held so tightly in my heart.
This moment with Naava is forever etched in my mommy-mind. We had a girl's evening, pulling out all the girliest of things. We had tea and perfect toes (at least her's!) and polish all bathed in sunlight right there on the floor of the kitchen. I can still see her complete satisfaction with pulling out all the pretty colors and placing them out of the bag and back in. I long for that child-like entertainment.
I feel guilty when I don't manage to get some photos of them in a day because I know that is just another day I will never have back again, another day that they are older. I want to cherish every single day.
http://www.kandicemarie.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All the little broken pieces
I've been in pieces for so long God, aren't you ready to me back together? Isn't it time to put them back together again? I l...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.