Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The hard days

Lord, what do I have? My hands are empty but my heart is full. The pain of life's burdens can't be denied. With all the faith in the world, sometimes there is still a 'what if' that dangles by a thread in the back of my mind. The strong cannot be strong forever. This is why I need your mercy and your grace. I need your strength, your love, and your renewing Spirit.

I need a calmness, some sort of stillness in my life. A place where I can place my tears, at your feet, Father. Help me find serenity in your arms and rest in your presence. Peace is my heart's longing in this place.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

All the little broken pieces

 I've been in pieces for so long God, aren't you ready to me back together? Isn't it time to put them back together again? I l...