Friday, February 11, 2011

Grateful

I am learning more and more day by day praying hard for God to provide new business opportunities. Building a business from the ground up is one of the hardest things I have ever done. I am so thankful for all He has given. I am thankful for the growth that He has brought about it me. I love my family who has been so helpful and hopeful in this adventure and most of all, my husband who has supported me each step of the way and believed in me completely. I love you, Joshua. You are the other half of my soul. To my little, precious Isaiah, you are my heart and the most precious gift from God. I am doing this all for you in hopes to provide for your future. Together you guys are my heart and soul, truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

All the little broken pieces

 I've been in pieces for so long God, aren't you ready to me back together? Isn't it time to put them back together again? I l...